The staff of Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital congratulate Brandy and Michael on the birth of their beautiful son, Michael John.
Born: December 2, 2012 3:54 am
Weight: 9 pounds 4 ounces
Length: 22 inches
Brandy and Michael have chosen the name Michael John for their beautiful new son
Origin: English, Hebrew
Original Meaning: Who is like God
- Loaf of Bread: $2.49
- Gallon of Milk: $3.85
- First Class Stamp: $0.45
- Gallon of gasoline: $3.68
- New Car: $21750.00
- Average New Home: $320000.00
- Hospital Room: $0.00
- Grass Valley: 13000
- U.S. Population: 312746806
- Sunrise: :00 am
- Sunset: :00 pm
- Local high: 57 degrees F
- Local low: 46 degrees F
- The nation's weather extremes were degrees recorded at and at
Other Interesting People Born on this Date:
- 1760 - John Breckinridge - Pioneer politician who served in the U.S. Senate from Kentucky and was elected to the Virginia legislature three times before he was old enough to serve.
- 1899 - John Rhodes Cobb - Scottish speed seeker who became the first person to break the 400 m.p.h. land speed barrier, doing so on September 16, 1947.
- 1906 - Peter Carl Goldmark - Hungarian-American engineer who developed the long-play record and the first commerical color television.
- 1924 - Alexander Haig - Career Army Officer turned diplomat. General Haig served as Allied Commander in Europe, Secretary of State and as White House Chief of Staff to President Richard Nixon at the time of Nixon"s resignation from office.
Other Notable Events on this Day in History:
- 1823 - President James Monroe initiated America's first major foreign policy, the Monroe Doctrine, stating that the Western Hemisphere was thereafter off limits to future colonization by European or other powers.
- 1884 - Construction of one of America's most identifiable landmarks, the Washington Monument, was completed this day.
- 1927 - Ford Motor Company introduced the new Model A, selling for $385.
- 1973 - Gerald Ford became the first U.S. Vice-President to be appointed to the position following the resignation of Spiro Agnew from the post.