The staff of Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital congratulate Briah and Kenneth on the birth of their beautiful son, Kenneth Clayton.
Born: November 30, 2012 1:01 am
Weight: 8 pounds 9 ounces
Length: 20.5 inches
Briah and Kenneth have chosen the name Kenneth Clayton for their beautiful new son
Origin: English, Gaelic
Original Meaning: Fair one, Fire spring
- Loaf of Bread: $2.49
- Gallon of Milk: $3.85
- First Class Stamp: $0.45
- Gallon of gasoline: $3.68
- New Car: $21750.00
- Average New Home: $320000.00
- Hospital Room: $0.00
- Grass Valley: 13000
- U.S. Population: 312738830
- Sunrise: :00 am
- Sunset: :00 pm
- Local high: 57 degrees F
- Local low: 53 degrees F
- The nation's weather extremes were degrees recorded at and at
Other Interesting People Born on this Date:
- 1835 - Mark Twain - One of the world's great authors and wits known for his classic tales "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer", "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn", "Life on the Mississippi" and many more.
- 1874 - Winston Churchill - British Prime Minister whose leadership in Britain and world wide was a key to the defeat of Hitler during World War II.
- 1924 - Shirley Chisholm - American politician who was the first black woman to be elected to the U.S. Congress.
Other Notable Events on this Day in History:
- 1782 - Representatives of Great Britain and the American Colonies met in Paris to sign preliminary treaties that resulted in independence for the new nation.
- 1887 - A broomstick served as a bat and a boxing glove as the ball as the Farragut Boat Club of Chicago, Illinois, hosted the first ever softball game.
- 1954 - A meteorite broke through the roof of a home in Sylacauga, Alabama, striking Mrs. Elizabeth Hodges. Although the rock weighed 8 1/2 pounds, Mrs. Hodges was not permanently injured.