Landyn Lee Warren
The staff of Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital congratulate Shannon and Warren on the birth of their beautiful son, Landyn Lee Warren.
Born: September 23, 2012 10:13 pm
Weight: 9 pounds 6 ounces
Length: 21 inches
Shannon and Warren have chosen the name Landyn Lee Warren for their beautiful new son
Original Meaning: "Open, grassy meadow"
- Loaf of Bread: $2.49
- Gallon of Milk: $3.85
- First Class Stamp: $0.45
- Gallon of gasoline: $4.12
- New Car: $21750.00
- Average New Home: $320000.00
- Hospital Room: $0.00
- Grass Valley: 13000
- U.S. Population: 312467646
- Sunrise: :00 am
- Sunset: :00 pm
- Local high: 89 degrees F
- Local low: 69 degrees F
- The nation's weather extremes were 109 degrees recorded at Thermal, California and 18 at Langdon, N.D.
Other Interesting People Born on this Date:
- 1745 - John Sevier - American Revolutionary War hero, frontiersman, U.S. Congressman and the first Governor of the short-lived state of Franklin and later of the state of Tennessee.
- 1861 - Robert Bosch - German engineer who invented, among other things, two devices necessary for the development of the automobile - the magneto and the sparkplug.
- 1889 - Walter Lippmann - American newspaperman who became one of the most respected political columnists in the world and won Pulitzer Prizes in 1958 and 1962 for his work.
Other Notable Events on this Day in History:
- 1845 - Alexander Joe Cartwright organized the first modern baseball team, the Knickerbocker Club of New York. They had to wait until June of 1846 before another team was available to play and then lost to their opponents 23 to 1.