Here when you need us
The Emergency Department at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital is equipped to care for patients across the lifespan. From minor medical problems to trauma, Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital is there when you need us most, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
All physicians at our facility are board certified in emergency medicine, offering the knowledge and experience to handle any emergency. Our staff of experienced nurses takes pride in providing our patients with the care they need in those critical, life-saving minutes.
Go to the Emergency Department if you have:
- Difficulty breathing
- Change in mental status such as unusual behavior,
confusion or difficulty walking or talking
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Sudden dizziness, weakness or change in vision
- Sudden, severe pain anywhere in your body
- Severe or persistent vomiting
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Severe bleeding
- Broken bones
- Trauma or injury to the head